Online WELL AP Exam Preparation
On-Demand video course
- Elaine Aye | Regional Manager | Associate
- Sandra Dedesko | Sustainability Consultant
- Justin Downey | Principal
- Joel Good | Associate – Building Performance
The WELL AP exam tests an exam candidate’s knowledge of and experience with the WELL Building Standard. Before attempting to take the exam, candidates should ensure that they understand the requirements and references for the exam. A good study plan can also be used to ensure success on exam day.
This exam preparation package provides a detailed and efficient approach to studying. The content covered emphasizes the mastery of the WELL Building Standard, the seven WELL Concepts, all 105 features and their requirements, and the WELL certification process.
Included in this program:
- On-demand Concept video modules for the 7 WELL Concepts: Air, Water, Nourishment, Light, Fitness, Comfort, and Mind. Note that Air is the largest Concept and therefore broken into two videos.
- Bonus media including interviews with subject matter experts and podcasts.
Download the Program Plan PDF here: Program Plan